Friday 16 September 2011

How can I change myspace layout with my own?

Guys! where I search for this, all the time I get this result:



Step

1

Log into your MySpace account. If you do not have one, go to MySpace and click on the “Sign Up” link in the top right corner, and fill out the necessary information to create a MySpace account (see Resources below). Once you are signed in, click on the “Edit Profile” link, which is usually located to the right of your default picture on your home page.

Step

2

Locate the code for your old layout, and highlight it by clicking and dragging the mouse simultaneously. Once you have highlighted the code, right click and select “Cut.” This will remove your old layout from your profile. If you do not have an existing layout, please ignore this step.

Step

3

Search the Web for a new layout by typing “myspace layouts” into the address bar or use a search engine to help you. Be as specific as possible if you have something particular in mind. For instance, if you want a layout from one of your favorite movies, try searching “movie myspace layouts.”

Step

4

Get the layout code once you find one that suits you. Just click on the link below it that says “get code,” highlight the code, right click and select “Copy.”

Step

5

Go back to the “Edit Profile” page of your MySpace. Select the area where you would like to paste the code. It does not matter what section you paste in, but try to remember where you put it to make it easier to change your layout in the future. Click on the area that you intend to paste the code in. Then, right click and select “Paste.”

Step

6

Preview your new layout before finalizing the change by clicking the “Preview Profile” link on the page. When you are done previewing, click the “Save All Changes” button to update your profile with the new changes. You’re done!





======================================…





And Its not working with me. :'(



Plz someone help me.
How can I change myspace layout with my own?
That's weird if your following the instructions and its not working, but I'm going to break it down for you!



First find the layout you want to put on your profile. Highlight the code the right click %26quot;Copy%26quot;.

Go back to myspace, and go onto edit profile. In the %26quot;about me%26quot; section right click %26quot;Paste%26quot; Save all changes, and then scroll down a bit on the next page to do the security code. After that it will take you back to edit profile, your free to go to your home page, then view profile.



Should work, I do it all the time!



Good Luck!
How can I change myspace layout with my own?
Step 5 is incorrect. The code needs to be in your About Me section or the I'd Like to Meet section