Wednesday 21 September 2011

What happened to my laptop mouse pad?

You know that little touch area that you drag your finger across for the cursor? I don't know the name for it, mouse pad maybe?



Anyways, I walked away from my laptop and came back to my two year old pounding keys. Now it seems oversensitive! I drag my mouse and go to double click something (by double tapping my finger) and the cursor jumps off the button.



How do I change it back?? I can't stand it being this sensitive!!
What happened to my laptop mouse pad?
Start %26gt; Control Panel %26gt; Mouse or Touchpad %26gt; find the setting for sensitivity.
What happened to my laptop mouse pad?
make changes on the mouse settings for sensitivity.
it is called touch pad anyway if you are using windows as an operating sis when you turn on your laptop after the post screen press and release the F8 key until you see the screen something like safe mode ,safe mode with networking, start normal etc then select safe mode , after windows starts you will have a msg something like if you wanna go in restoration mode bla bla bla just select %26quot; No%26quot; and then go and restore your laptop to an earlier time , the date must be before your kid pounded keys