Friday 16 September 2011

How do I change this back to normal?

(I have Vista and am using the regular explorer.) At the top where you type in the web page, you know where you type in www.yahooanswers.com or whatever you want it should always be there to look at....however someone my computer got switched to where you cannot see this and the website your on has the full page so to speak unless you go to the top of the page with your mouse, then the stuff at the top drops down where you can go to a new website. I know nothing about computers and just want to see the browser at the top at all times...I do not like this feature. How do I turn it off? Thanks so much!
How do I change this back to normal?
sounds like someone's pressed F11. Just press it again.
How do I change this back to normal?
Try F11