Wednesday 21 September 2011

Myspace banner display?

Okay so I have an image that shows my profile and I will explain how I want it to look

http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/mm237/ps30wnerz_2008/SAMPLE.jpg

See how I have those buttons saying view picture, comment, message and other stuff?

I want that all in one line, kind of like a self made nav. bar.

The problem is that when I enter the code (made in Adobe Dreamweaver)

the buttons take over three lines when it only should be in one.

Can anyone help me with this?

Also...

When I preview it in chrome through dreamweaver it is all in a single line and the images are rolled over (they change color when you move your mouse over them)

Its not showing the same way on myspace so I think I need an additional code to make it all in one line

Thanks!
Myspace banner display?
when i see a %26quot;banner%26quot; like that, the first thing i do is hit BACK in my browser, because that's stupid and annoying
  • drawing a circle
  • listview bug
  •