Saturday 24 September 2011

Sims 3 questions! Please help!?

I have a few questions about sims 3 for mac. Please help me!

1. I accidently clicked on an option that said for my mouse to not be able to move around.(you know how on sims you can move your mouse around which moves your view around your sims house, town ect) Well it only is letting me stay in one specific view so how do I change this so I can move my mouse around?

2. How can I get money on sims other than getting my sims a job? Is there some sort of cheat? If so please explain EXACTLY how to do it, I think it has something to do with motherlode but I dont know how to get to the cheat menu so I dont know how to type motherlode in so how do I get to the cheat menu?

3. Do you have any hints/tips that will help me with sims? I am so excited because my parents just bought it for me but Im not very technical so I really need help figuring out how to play!

Thanks to people who will help!
Sims 3 questions! Please help!?
I don`t have a mac but I think it`s the same on both

1. go to the menu on the bottom left hand corner (it looks like `...`) click on it once then click on options and a window will open up. There are tabs along the top, the middle one looks like gears, click on it, at the top of the page it should say 猫dge scrolling. make sure that box is checked then click the check mark to apply the changes.

2. when you`re playing the game go ctrl+shift+c and a line will come accross the top of the screen. you can now type motherlode and it will add $50000 to your household funds. keep repeating this process until you have as much money as you want
Sims 3 questions! Please help!?
1. You can use the arrows on your keyboard and move around.



2. Ctrl+Shift+S



3. It's like taking care of normal people. So, if that was your life what would you do? It's a fun game, and if you get bored of making your sims good then you can make them do just random things. And if you wanted to you could kill them on purpose.
You really need to go to Sims 3 site, there are many players there that have been playing for a very long time. They will help you with any questions you have.
  • server
  • how to get a girl with a boyfriend
  •