Wednesday 21 September 2011

The right click side of my mouse is somehow disabled, how do i get it enabled again?

The right Click on my mouse (the one you use to right click and save a picture or set your wallpaper, or copy %26amp; paste) just decided to disable itself this morning. I was going about my business and next thing i knew i went to change my wallpaper %26amp; it no longer worked. I suspect i may have disabled it by accident because the mouse is new and i doubt only the right side is broken. (The left works fine.) How do i get the right side back to working! Thanks.
The right click side of my mouse is somehow disabled, how do i get it enabled again?
open %26quot;control panel%26quot; %26quot;mouse%26quot; and set the right click button.
  • ittwit
  • cleaning out a computer
  •