Wednesday 21 September 2011

How do you fix this on Mozilla Firefox...?

Usually when you put your mouse/cursor over a link, you can see what the link is (the url of it) in the lower left hand corner. My friend must have changed the settings to my laptop 'cuz now when I open up Firefox, my toolbar is gone (oh well), but what I really like is just seeing where links (urls) will take me. How do I get the url to show again in the bottom left hand corner?
How do you fix this on Mozilla Firefox...?
I believe you mean the status bar at the bottom of the page. If so it is easy to add back by going to %26quot;View%26quot; on the menu bar and making sure %26quot;Status Bar%26quot; is checked.
How do you fix this on Mozilla Firefox...?
This link will help you



http://support.mozilla.com/en-US/kb/Rese鈥?/a>



if not then better to reinstall mozilla



Good Luck



sunilb79@gmail.com
just turn the toolbar back on in settings.
Haha i used to do this prank, if it really is a prank lol but what you do to fix is is on Mozilla Firefox, go to the View drop down bar. The make sure the Status Bar is checked. If not, Check it. Should fix the problem and ask anytime for more help :D
You might have to delete and reinstall firefox again because once you delete one of its componets the whole browser may not work properly again.