Wednesday 21 September 2011

Changing letter sizes on emails.?

How do i permanently change the text size when i am writing an email. I have gone into view and then text size and changed it to largest. It has changed the text size on my computer, but not when writing emails. I can see the button to change the text size on my email page, but as soon as i finish the email, it reverts back to a small size. How do i keep it at the size i want permanently.

I previously asked this question and these are the two answers i got..........



1. Click on view,text size and set to medium. Also while your typeing you can hold down ctrl and move scroll wheel on mouse up or down.



2. Mail page----click on %26quot;options%26quot;-----scroll to %26quot;general preferences%26quot;---scroll to messages and find %26quot;font%26quot;----- change font size to large (or your choice) and remember to save your changes.



Neither have done it for me, can anyone else help me on this one. Thanks.
Changing letter sizes on emails.?
**** UPDATED****



Click on tools/options then on the tabs on top select mail format/stationary and fonts, click on font then choose font you can then choose the font you want to use and the font size . Then select always use my fonts. click OK.

That should do it.

You have to change these settings in the main mail window ..not just on outgoing mail..underneath the message fonts there should be a stationary fonts with 3 options

- use the font specified in stationary(if specified)



- use my font when re[plying or forwarding messages



- always use my font

choose the always use my font then click OK ...then on the options box click apply.

That should then set what you have just chosen as the default font and size.
Changing letter sizes on emails.?
if its yahoo mail your using, at the top of the box your writing your e mail in there shoulb be an option that looks like 2 'A' s with an arrow underneath- click on that it should work
  • white hair
  • is hindu name
  •