Saturday 24 September 2011

Whats that thing called on myspace?

Theres this thing you can get a code for and put on your myspace. Its like the bar on myspace home page at the top that says home, mail, profile, friends, music, video, more, recharge.. Its like that how you can move your mouse over one of them and options will pop up under it. Only you have to click it and then the rest comes up under it. You can change what the button you push says and write your own different things on each space under it when you click it. Like, I want mine to say %26quot;I love:%26quot; and then you click it and my friends and familys names are on there. I dont know what it is called, but I'd like one, and I'd like you to paste me the code for me on here. Or give me a web address where I can find one. What is it called?



PLEASE HELP ME,

this is driving me crazy!
Whats that thing called on myspace?
html?