Friday 16 September 2011

How to change my cursor settings?

When I leave my mouse set for a few seconds, my cursor will start typing from where my cursor was sitting, rather than where i stopped typing. Its annoying. If you let the mouse sit there for a bit, it's like it automatically clicks for ya and moves your cursor. How do I change this?
How to change my cursor settings?
I don't know of any mouse settings or options that would affect or change that problem for you. I've also never heard of that happening to anyone before. It might be that the mouse buttons are very sensitive and are activating on their own. Try a different mouse and see what happens. You may have a custom mouse driver that has an option for that or the driver and your mouse are not compatible. Does this happen in all applications, or just in one? If just one, it may be something about the application causing problems.



Best of luck.
How to change my cursor settings?
You can change it from your control panel