Wednesday 21 September 2011

How do i get my mouse to "show location" when i left and right click something?

i have seen some of my friends have it when they would click something with their mouse it would show the location of your mouse everytime you clicked something... i wanna know how to do that....and if you can tell me how to do that...can you also tell me if you can change it to different colours?...thanks
How do i get my mouse to %26quot;show location%26quot; when i left and right click something?
you can change your mouse settings in your 'control panel' or in your display settings on your computer.

if you have mozills firefox as ur internet provider, u can download apps (clean good stuff) to add onto ur computer and u can change ur color settings, chaneg the arrow to cool objects or images.

you may need a certain provider or certain program or updated version to have a %26quot;show location%26quot; appear.
How do i get my mouse to %26quot;show location%26quot; when i left and right click something?
You could write software to do it in something like Visual Basic. You need the x and y coordinates of the mouse pointer. Simple.
You mean different mice? Easy theres a mouse changing program that allows you to get new mice. They have a mouse that When you click, it shows you where its at. It probably has a wave or something leading up to or away from the mouse location. There are many others to choose from as well, such as color change, style change, and others.
I give up - looked everywhere and cannot find anything beyond scripting in flash. I actually learned something from the below post regarding using the CTL button, never messed with that feature. However, my suggestion to you again is to ask your friend(s) where they got that utility and post back. My guess is that it's a desktop theme, however it's unlikely that a simple them can accomplish that function in native Windows as it would be available elsewhere. I have a feeling that you may have inadvertently thought your Friends mouse cursor was available on the entire desktop when in fact it was only showing its position in a windowed interface. Not sure however. Your comment about too much weed cracked me up, trust me dude, I work with people holding multiple PHD's in mathematics and they still don't read my freaking emails. Good luck, let us know!



----------------------------------



original post...

I would find out if they are using a desktop theme using that feature. I found a download site but not sure if this is an installation or just script logic.



http://script.wareseeker.com/Flash/mouse鈥?/a>
when i hit the ctrl button it shows me my cursor location.

go to control panel%26gt;mouse%26gt;selct the check box %26quot;ctr%26quot; to show u yr cursor location

no need software to dawnload