Saturday 24 September 2011

To you specifically Cassie! Am i somebody you want as your lover or not?

This is to you specifically mouser. Me and you have had this long distance relationship for about a year and 4 months, which is way longer than any other couple. This last 6 months we been fighting and changing quite frequently which has ultimately broken us apart. I been at home trying to contain myself from texting or calling you but I just miss you so much. Ive been addicted to your presence each day so its like an itch i can't scratch. I just really love you so much and being apart is just making me itch more. But right now its still your decision. I really don't want to lose you and i know we keep saying we need time apart from each other but its not working that way. Well at least for me. I keep thinking about you constantly and your the best girlfriend/ partner i'll ever have. That's why i wanna be with you. Your really the right girl for me, but i'm just not sure if i'm the right boy for you. I want you to make this decision with out and regrets and not pressured. Your still young and i am too so im just saying ill be happy with what ever you decide. Also I creepily read your questions and your answers and you just tickle me so much with the way you think, i love your ideology and how you handle everything. I would really love to have you back. I know your feelings have changed but if you look deeply inside that mind that always goes unconscious you'll find all the right feelings. We just need to put some things aside and we could be a happy couple once again. I love you Mouse.
To you specifically Cassie! Am i somebody you want as your lover or not?
With all due respect, using Yahoo! Answers to send a rather long love note to someone is probably as bad as attempting to use ChatRoulette to communicate with a specific person...



Try email?