Saturday 24 September 2011

I wanna know how to fix my Windows 7 taskbar?

If you have Windows 7 you might see how at the bottom there is your taskbar. let's say you have two tabs opened in your internet and you minimize it. when you roll over the internet tab with your mouse it shows you your screens. mine isnt doing that anymore. is there a way i can change it back? please help me. thanks :)



dont know what i mean? here is an example;

http://windowsteamblog.com/cfs-filesystemfile.ashx/__key/CommunityServer.Components.PostAttachments/00.00.50.26.43/Windows-Taskbar-Previews.png



you see how it shows you what you have opened? like that. mine doesnt do that anymore.
I wanna know how to fix my Windows 7 taskbar?
mine did that but when i restarted the pc next day it was ok again, maybe you could try restarting it