Saturday 24 September 2011

Im confused with aim 6.0?

i accidentally deleted aim 6 so i went a downloaded it again but now its says aim 6.0 and i thought the 0 didn't make a difference so i downloaded it and now i cant do some things that i could do in aim 6 i cant change the aim window thing to like black and blue, black and green, etc. i can barely see my buddy's screen names. and in aim 6 if someone typed something in their description thing it would automatically show but with this aim you have to roll your mouse over it to see it. its annoying how do i change it?
Im confused with aim 6.0?
I think I used to have AIM 6 or 6.0 either one. I have never had both. Sorry I couldn't help :(



P.S. I just deleted it anyways because it didn't seem very safe, I would get a Yahoo Messenger instead! It is the same but BETTER!!! I love it.