Friday 16 September 2011

On Myspace how do you change ?????

The text....my background is black and when i typed in my interests like...Music and Books...when i go to view my page on the right where Music and Books show it's nothing but my backgrouns but if you run your mouse cursor over it it'll show like you're clicking on a link...so how can i change it and what sites have the best text if i have to get html codes...and where would i past the html code on the sections i want to write on?
On Myspace how do you change ?????
Put a graphic under that area (like and icon or something) and then your text should show up on your page. I don't know why it does that sometimes.
On Myspace how do you change ?????
if you change your background to a LAYOUT it will come with text so that you can see it! go to myspacelayouts.com
Check the MySpace help pages
The layout you chose came with that type of text. You will have to choose a different background if you do not want that.
freeweblayouts.net



Follow their directions.
I recommend re-installing the layout, but saving any stuff you have written in the About Me section, since there's so many places that could affect the font color in the CSS.



You'll have to paste the layout in the About Me section and that's it.



One of my favorite layout sites:

http://www.myspacesupport.com

But there's really thousands of them.
Hi Jeff,



I too have a MySpace profile and I've changed the color of my text as well. I either use the little bit of HTML I know (%26lt;font color=%26quot;white%26quot;%26gt;text%26lt;/font%26gt;) or I visit the site in the upper left hand corner of my profile. Check it out at http://www.myspace.com/e_marketer Hope that helps!



Michael