Saturday 24 September 2011

How can I UNDO some nasty words put on my profile while my account was compromised?

This is what it says: “Im Horny. - 289!”, and of course I want to get rid of it. The 1st thing I did, was change my password.



I got a nice answer from Sarah..here it is: Ouch...ok in the top right corner, while signed in, go to my profile in green. Click view my profile to the right of the picture box. Hover your mouse cursor over the rude message - it should highlight itself. Click the message and a box will appear to allow you to update your status.



I had already tried that about 30 times, and it just doesn't work. I've got no idea how they managed to do this..any other ideas? Sarah! Thank you for trying to help.



I'd really appreciate some (more) help with this. If my grandchildren happened to see it, well obviously I'd just hate it.
How can I UNDO some nasty words put on my profile while my account was compromised?
If you are speaking of your Yahoo account information, then you can go to top right corner of screen, then click on the %26quot;Options:%26quot; link

Options / mail options / account information; and change the info there.

If you are talking about your Yahoo answers account, then click on your avatar

Click on 'Edit my Info' and make changes there

Hope this helps, and good luck