Saturday 24 September 2011

How many of you noticed the Yahoo.......?

So, have you been vigilant (and curious) enough to notice the temporary new Yahoo Logo? The features include:



A) Runners go by only when you hover your mouse on the box; and

B) The runners are in different placements each time



I find it cool that Yahoo would spent all the time making the runners change. My opinion is that they did this so that people can't complain that Yahoo discriminates.





What are your thoughts? ;o)


How many of you noticed the Yahoo.......?
Yes I noticed that when I tried to click on the exclamation mark to hear it sing Yahoo. So I guess Yahoo is all into the Olympics. Now when you click on the mark you get the olympics sports page.
  • i cant find my scan
  • How do i wash my duvet cover
  •