Friday 16 September 2011

A bunch of MYSPACE questions: I NEED HELP!!! thxx. :)?

Just some questions about MYSPACE:



1.Is there a way to remove the ABOUT ME, DETAILS, etc icons? Not the section itself just the icons.



2 .How can you change the letter spacing?



3. How can you make your text bigger than %26lt;font size=7%26gt; ?



4. Do you know a list of fonts because the regular ones are getting boring?



5. How do you place borders around elements?

- I know one code but it doesn't always work-



6. How do you center the columns to 1 element? ( Like in the default one on Myspace)



7. Do you know a cool mouse-over effect?



8. LAST AND FINAL ONE:



HOW, DO YOU CHANGE YOUR PICTURE SECTION'S BACKGROUND???!!!!

I've tried soooooooo many times and it did never work!!!

WHAT'S %26quot;THE SECRET%26quot;?











If you want to you can take a look at my profile and tell me what I could change on it to make it look better. Cause it's too boring in my oppinion... Link is on my profile





Thx for ur help =)
A bunch of MYSPACE questions: I NEED HELP!!! thxx. :)?
1. edit profile - profile themes - modules and make it all white

2. google it

3. you cant really, but if you want to go through the trouble, type it in paint then upload it on photobucket and put the code on your myspace

4. http://www.quackit.com/myspace/codes/mys鈥?/a>

5. edit profile - profile themes, i know theres something about borders in there, you'll be able to find it

6. google it

7. go to a layout site, they have codes for it

8. you can do it anymore
A bunch of MYSPACE questions: I NEED HELP!!! thxx. :)?
1. I dont know if this is what you want, but this code hides the orange 'About Me' text

%26lt;style%26gt;.orangetext15{DISPLAY: NONE;VISIBILITY: HIDDEN;}

%26lt;/style%26gt;



REMOVE THE SPACE - between DISPLAY: NONE

and VISIBILITY: HIDDEN



2. Put %26lt;br%26gt; after a sentence/word to make a new line



3. Im not sure, but can't you make it 8 or higher?

%26lt;font size=%26quot;1%26quot;%26gt;Text Here%26lt;/font%26gt;



4. Here is a site for all the colour codes

http://html-color-codes.com/



5. ?



6. I think what your talking about are Default layouts

http://www.codingmylayout.com/myspace-la鈥?/a>





7. http://www.myspacecursor.net/



8. ?
eco-layouts.com has tons of cool codes, they are under %26quot;layouts%26quot; tho :)