Friday 16 September 2011

Myspace Problems ! HELP !?

Okay, I recently switched to profile 2.0 on myspace and when I try to customize my profile, a little pop-up shows up that says %26quot;Welcome to Profile 2.0%26quot; and blah blah blah .. I exit out of that but then I can't click on anything. Like I try to click on a link or button or whatever you call it and it won't let me. I try to delete a module but nothing appears. You know how your mouse changes when you scroll over certain stuff and when you want to click on something most of the time a little hand appears well that doesn't happen to me. I can't click on anything and then I tried to erase my myspace but it asks you what was the problem so we can approve and they have options, I click on some other reason and then a little pop-up info thing shows up and i click no-thanks and then when i exit out of it, it does the same thing, i can't click on anything.. I try to click on home and it doesn't work ! UGH ! Can you please help ? Is it myspace or my computer ? When it happens though, I CAN click on everything above like the web address bar, the google search thing and other stuff. it's just the myspace page i can't click anything onnn.
Myspace Problems ! HELP !?
I had some difficulties as well starting out with the new version. First I would suggest clearing your cache as it can hold past codes, files, etc. that can confuse your new process. If you dont know how click on 'Tools' Up on the Tool Bar... Click on Delete browsing history .. if it is not displayed in the tool drop down menu then just click on 'Internet Options' at the very bottom instead and click the 'Delete button' next to 'Browsing History.' The defaults it gives you are normally the best way to go. So after you do that log out of myspace and close any extra windows you might have open. Open a fresh new window and if you sign in by using the instant messenger do Not do that, because sometimes that can also mess with how it works. (TOM definately needs to fix a lot of glitches with this 'new' myspace theme) -- From your homepage go to Customize profile. For the FIRST window that pops up always click 'OKAY' and THEN just exit out of the next one that pops up. Now, the REASON you cannot click on anything while in the 'Customize Profile' Mode is Because this is just a Preview of your page while you make your changes. The main thing to do with it is to manage your modules. You roll your mouse over each individual module NEAR THE TOP OF THEM so then one to a few buttons will pop up, letting you customize each module. For instance the little lock button lets you decide if you want that module of your profile to be private or public. This new feature gives you the options of letting Non-friends see certain parts of your profile, but not all of it. The other buttons will all be self explanitory when you click on them. If you want to Add Or Delete modules you go all the way to the Top left and you will see 'Appearances' is selected. Click on the 'Modules' button under it and that will allow you to delete or add any module. ---- Also if youre going to do a layout or something with CSS codes, this is what the Preview button all the way in the top left corner is for. When you get done inserting your CSS code, click anywhere in the white space outside of the text box just so the code can Totally register. Then you can click preview to see if your code worked the way you wanted it to. THEN go back all the way to the top left and click the 'Customize' Button which will just bring you back to the editing section. If you need to adjust a code, go for it and keep switching back and forth from Preview and Customize til you get it right. When you are ready to save it, I would say to Not click the Publish button while in 'Preview' Mode because sometimes it just does not register right resulting in the code being right But not showing the results. SO when your done, click out of preview by hitting the Customize button THEN click the 'PUBLISH' Button located all the way to the right towards the top. The results should be good. Sometimes you just have to do the things I first mentioned in this response to get it to work because obviously the bugs are not all worked out in it. I hope I eased all of your problems! Good luck!
Myspace Problems ! HELP !?
No problem! =)

Report Abuse

  • myspace text
  • upgrade system memory
  •