Friday 16 September 2011

Why does my ipod classic not show artwork? ?

I have all the albums covers in itunes but will not sync to ipod. I have tried get info, artwork then add but I left click on add page artwork shows but goes as soon as i take my finger off the mouse? If i press add, it goes to my picture folder.

Also I have noticed when I go to click on my ipod I have the register page which i save but doesn't change should there be another page there where you can change your ipod settings?

How do I overcome this pls help as it's doing my head in
Why does my ipod classic not show artwork? ?
have you tried going to were the music section is %26quot;%26quot;where it show you were all the playlist are and you can chose what playlist you want to sync from%26quot;%26quot; in this page you will see a %26quot;sync Album Art Work%26quot; button