Friday 16 September 2011

How to change the mouse clicks for dell inspiron 1525?

Hi, I have a dell inspiron 1525 with windows vista, the hard drive crashed and with waiting for parts and repairs and such I haven't used it in over a month. I had to get a new hard drive and with the new hard drive it's like a brand new computer, and I'm trying to get all the settings back to the way I had it before. Well right now it's set to where if you tap the little thing where you rub your finger around to move the mouse pointer, it automatically clicks, and it is driving me crazy!!!!!!!!!! I am accidently clicking so many thing because I'm accidently tapping and then it clicks. But I can't remember how to turn that off, so that the only way to click is by pressing the button. If you know how to do it, please help me!! lol. thanks and I will chose best answer ASAP :]
How to change the mouse clicks for dell inspiron 1525?
bet you wish you backed up for computer on an external device. every hard drive apparently is garrented to fail at some point as it is said. but on the dell 1525 i have the same laptop and go into hardware and sound then you devices and printer and go on mouse and it should all be there for you to find. good luck. by the way the 1525 is a great laptop
How to change the mouse clicks for dell inspiron 1525?
Go to your control panel %26amp; select 'mouse' to get to all your mouse settings.
  • get rid or hyperhidrosis
  • What are duvet covers
  •