Saturday 24 September 2011

How do I get my favorites list and hot mail back on the home page? Thank you in advance for your help?

Yesterday the whole yahoo page changed. I don't know what happened. We were having problems with the mouse, so we went out an bought a new one. I don't know what the mouse and the home page have to do with one another, but that is what happened. Thank you for your help.
How do I get my favorites list and hot mail back on the home page? Thank you in advance for your help?
only you ned to do is go to view then go to toolbar then over there you can set it either yahoo toolbar or hotmail toolbar.However,if you want to make hotmail as your homepage you can go true by using the mouse pointing the internet explorer by right click according to the properties then that page you can set it as default.