Saturday 24 September 2011

How Do I Disable My Comments Box On My Youtube Profile?

I've searched this question in %26quot;answers%26quot; and found many instructions like the following...



%26quot;1. Go to %26quot;Account%26quot; next to your screen name at the top of the screen.

2. Under the YouTube logo, there should be %26quot;Home, Videos, Channels...%26quot; and all of those. Under that is %26quot;My Account%26quot; but it has a little dropdown arrow next to it. put your mouse over it and wait for it to drop down.

3. Scroll down to %26quot;My Channel%26quot;

4. you should see:



Channel Comments: o Display comments on your channel.

o Do not display comments on your channel.



5. Click %26quot;Do not display comments on your channel%26quot;



now they cant send you comments%26quot;



But I don't have the box with %26quot;comment%26quot; options in my Edit Channel section. In fact there is nothing there except an option for me to change my %26quot;youtuber%26quot; status to %26quot;reporter%26quot;, %26quot;director%26quot; ect. Am I the only one who can't disable comments in my profile and why is this happening? Thank you in advance!
How Do I Disable My Comments Box On My Youtube Profile?
When you log in to Youtube, Under your user name, the menu will show and you click %26quot;Account.%26quot; Then you make sure on the left side of the screen the navigation says %26quot;Overview%26quot; Then you click Edit Channel which is located by the statistics for your account. After you click that, you must click the link that says, %26quot;Channel Design.%26quot; This will take you to your channel. You will then see a small white bar along the top of the screen that will display Settings, Themes and Colors, Modules. Click Modules and make sure the Comments box is not checked. Save your settings and comments will no longer be displayed on your channel.



Hope this helped you.