Saturday 24 September 2011

Picture hyperlink question??

I know how to make a picture into a hyperlink, but i want to edit it like on myspace, when you see people's top friends and ur run your mouse over the picture and it changes like it turns to black and white or rotates or gets larger. you can sometimes see it on skinny/tiny layouts. does anyone know how to do that? or is there a website that can help me with that?
Picture hyperlink question??
Dont do myspace so I dont know if they allow flash or javascript, but chances are its one of those 2 things that is making the image larger on mouseover. If they do allow javascript code here is a good site to obtain javascript codes.



http://javascript.internet.com/
Picture hyperlink question??
abic_17..please could you tell me how to make a picture into a hyperlink?

Report Abuse


Do your editing on your local drive and then re-upload it to My Space.