Wednesday 21 September 2011

Could someone please translate this interview into SPANISH?

WH: On Ellen you talked about spending a night in jail. You threw a cue ball at a mirror in a Chicago bar?

KW: Yes 鈥?I was maybe 26 when that happened. It sounds so punk rock, doesn't it? The weird thing is I've always been relatively conservative. I take my risks onstage, in my work. So the one time I decide to rage, the universe goes, %26quot;Uh-uh, sorry, you can't do that!%26quot; I remember walking into the cell and there were two other women in there spooning. I was like, %26quot;Oh my God 鈥?lady sandwich! What's going to happen to me?!%26quot;



WH: Maybe that was the redhead in you coming out?

KW: Actually, naturally I'm a sort of medium mouse.



WH: Did people treat you differently when you changed your hair color?

KW: I behaved differently. When I was a blonde, guys treated me like a girl...a girly girl. Then as a redhead, I was a little more sassy, maybe a little more boorish 鈥?more how I am inside.



WH: So you feel like red is the real you?

KW: Yes. Being blonde was always other than what I really am. I thought I wanted to be one of those softer, girly girls. Then I grew out of that. I realized I'd never be a sweet girl. [Laughs] Never.


Could someone please translate this interview into SPANISH?
WH:En Ellen tu hablaste de pasar una noche en la carcel. Tiraste una bola al espejo en el bar de Chicago?

KW: Si -- Yo tenia alamejo 26 anos cuando eso paso. se escucha como punck rock, no?
Could someone please translate this interview into SPANISH?
Helo I'm from Venezuela , i wanna help you but i don't completly understand english yet, there's words and expressions that i don't understand at all, like %26quot;cue ball%26quot; sorry and Plese ANYONE THAT SPEAK ENGLISH please help me in this:

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AqMdu48HTEUvpTHFSSVVLjPsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20081109120140AAbbGSD

Good Luck