Saturday 24 September 2011

Myspace help?

ok you know how wen your on myspace and you click on someones pic or u just put your mouse on someones pic it can turn negative or black and white or blurry well my question is can someone give me a code to do that cause i like the layout i have it just doesnt do anything wen u pout the mouse on the pic u know wat im sayin (i need a code that will make my pic s and my friends pic on my myspace page change color wen i put my mouse on it ) i hope im detailed enough please and thanks for the help
Myspace help?
Try this:







%26lt;style type=%26quot;text/css%26quot;%26gt; a:link img {filter:none;} a:visited img {filter:none;} a:hover img {filter:xray();} %26lt;/style%26gt;
Myspace help?
Go to www.freecodesource.com. They have lots of codes for all kinds of things for your page!
  • msdn
  • dynamic editing
  •