Saturday 24 September 2011

Help with piczo please?????

Okay, well, I've had piczo for quite a long time, like a year or so, and my site is looking pretty good. (if you want to visit it's www.icecreamluverr.piczo.com) well anyway. I like to search other people's piczo sites to get hints and ideas and most of the good sites all have cool stuff like that color thing goes on and off when you put your mouse over text.. their page lists are unique.. On piczo you're limited to just make the list a certain size and font but how do you change that? And if you have other tips Please tell me?
Help with piczo please?????
Hey there,



If you want to browse other Piczo sites to get some ideas, try browsing Rate My Site or go to Piczo Pros. You can get to Rate My Site through Piczo Lobby. For Piczo Pros, you can get to it by clicking on the blue tab on top of the page that said PICZO PROS.



Here a link to that mouse over text thing you were talking about, http://www.piczo.com/amy-link-effects?cr鈥?/a> I got this from www.piczopros.piczo.com. You might like this one too, http://www.piczo.com/wizard-link-effect?鈥?/a>



There are loads of tips on Piczo Pros, check them out if you have the time. By the way, you add the code, by going to Tools%26gt; Controls%26gt; Add html. Then you'll see a html box on your site that said %26quot;Add HTML here.%26quot; Click on the hand icon and paste teh code you want.



Hope this helps. Have fun with your Piczo.
Help with piczo please?????
You are talking to the piczo master!!!!!!!!!o-k,if you want to make the mouse change to a person/heart/what ever you want go to dolliecrave.com,its kind of girrrrrrrrly,but thats were I get them.(my piczo is planetblue809.piczo.com,I have asome games!)