Wednesday 21 September 2011

Powerpoint - "Mouse Over Links" for moving objects.?

I'm making powerpoint games, for fun, and I've come to a problem. I make it so the background is mouseover-linked to the %26quot;You Lose slide%26quot;, and have a moving platform you have to wait for... But when you step on the platform, it still brings you to the losing page, as though your mouse was right over the background.

I remember a while ago, I had some way of getting past this, by changing the settings of the platform or something, but I've forgotten how I did that.



Any help? :S
Powerpoint - %26quot;Mouse Over Links%26quot; for moving objects.?
Hi,



It seems to me that if the moving platform is in front of the background (right click %26gt; Arrange) and that the platform has its own mouse-over behavior that should fix the problem.



-Jim