Saturday 24 September 2011

Myspace default layout help!!! [[having to do with a video]] help?

okay well i have a default layout on my myspace. and i really like it and i DO NOT want to change it. but i want to put a video of me and my buds on my %26quot;i'd like to meet section%26quot; or %26quot;about me.%26quot;



i want people to be able to see the video not have to zoom in to see it.



what i mean is that i can put the video on my profile, but when you go on my profile to TRY to see it, it's smaller than a cotton ball! you can't see ANYTHING! your mouse isn't even capable of clicking on the %26quot;play%26quot; button.



it's so small, you barely even NOTICE it. i want people to see it. I really do.



so how can i make it bigger without having to change my profile?



yes, the code is direct from youtube, but like i said, the layout makes is smaller.
Myspace default layout help!!! [[having to do with a video]] help?
remove any code in your profile that has the word OBJECT or EMBED in it - you are obviously still using an old code for resizing/hiding the myspace player
Myspace default layout help!!! [[having to do with a video]] help?
in the code it will say %26quot;width%26quot; and stuff make the numbers bigger.