Wednesday 21 September 2011

My computer screen is weird please help 10 points right away?

You know how when you go to a web site and you have your scroll up and down bar on your right...Well there is a scroll bar at the bottom of the page for right to left. Its really annoying I just want to be able to see the page in one view without going side to side and I believe it does this for all websites. I have Xp is there a setting on my computer I can chang to fix this?





Also when you type in something in lets say... google search bar you click your mouse where you want to type and the flashing black line is there....Well mine is like a flashing black rectangle. Is there a setting to change this back to the line?



Thanks for your help I will be checking back every few minutes

As soon as I get an answer that tells me how to fix these problems I will choose best answer 10 points
My computer screen is weird please help 10 points right away?
Make the zoom in the bottom right hand corner smaller for the bottom scroll bar

i dont think there is a setting to change the thing.
My computer screen is weird please help 10 points right away?
Try clicking and dragging the bar upwards.
This is for those rich people with widescreen monitors if you have an ordinary monitor you have to use the zoom setting in the browser. You can change the cursor in control panel %26gt; Mouse in the settings panel some browsers also have a cursor setting under preferences