Wednesday 21 September 2011

How Can I Fix This Problem With My HP Webcam?

I've been on chatroulette several times and it's been working just fine before, but the other day, I clicked on the settings ON the site and messed around with the different webcam options. After that, suddenly the webcam is now ****** up and I can't fix it. I tried everything like rebooting the computer, deleting history, restarting everything. I tried everything. I'm not a computer tech person though..



Here are some screenshots of what the webcam looks like:

http://s1033.photobucket.com/albums/a416鈥?/a>





And then when I went to the different webcam options on chatroulette if you put your mouse over your webcam on the site, I clicked on HP Web Cam. Originally, it's supposed to be on HP Webcam for it to be normal. But I had clicked HP Web Cam and messed around with the different setting options like having different borders and changing the avatar to a dog and stuff like that..



http://s1033.photobucket.com/albums/a416鈥?/a>



now whenever i go onto chatroulette, this thing pops up which had not before. ever since I messed with the settings.



The purple-blueish cam you see now is NOT one of the settings.



I have an HP Pavillion laptop.



CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP????



if you can solve this problem, I will literally LOVE you forever.
How Can I Fix This Problem With My HP Webcam?
There are a lot of pavillions, if you update your question with the exact model, i am sure it can be restored to what it was.