Wednesday 21 September 2011

I have multiple mice on my PC, how to change settings so one is right handed while the other is left handed?

You may be wondering why on earth would you want two mice connected to your computer? It is simple I have a game called Ricochet Infinity which is a breakout type game and it has a sort of multiplayer feature. now in order to be able to play against someone you have to have multiple mice hooked up to your computer. I usually play that by myself(to give myself a challenge) by using both mice by myself but I have a hard time getting used to my left hand because the buttons are configured for the right hand. I would like to know if there is a way to change the left mouse's buttons without changing the right mouse button configuration buttons so that the right mouse has the button configuration for a right handed person while the left mouse has the button configuration for a left handed person. If that is possible can anyone tell me how?
I have multiple mice on my PC, how to change settings so one is right handed while the other is left handed?
you go to options and control settings



mark k
I have multiple mice on my PC, how to change settings so one is right handed while the other is left handed?
I know you can change a mouse to be a left handed mouse but I'm not sure about keeping them separate with 2 mice.
Go control panel and select mouse, change the settings there