Saturday 4 June 2011

When you put your mouse over an icon on the task bar on my laptop, how do you change it from words to picture?

Yesterday, when I put my cursor over an icon on the task bar, a little picture of the website would come up. Today, the name of the website comes up. I never did anything to change it. Please tell me how to change it back? Thanks in advance %26lt;3|||Try this:





1. Right-click the Start button and select Properties.


2. Click the Taskbar tab.


3. Make sure the %26quot;Show window previews (thumbnails)%26quot; checkbox is checked. If it already is, then the other Answerer%26#039;s answer is likely correct.





Hope that helps.|||your running low on memory, or you have too many things open, so windows disables it to speed things up.





just google %26#039;how to enable aero theme%26#039; and you should be able to get that feature back.