Saturday 4 June 2011

How to get my computer back on??? <delayed write failed>?

Okay so in the middle of this video i was watching this random like 16 or 25 things pop up going : delayed write failed blah blah


and i turned the computer off because it was annoying me, so i turned it back on..and guess what? on the start up it just does the windows XP logo and that black screen with the thing that looks like an I (like when you type something that I changes your mouse into an I) %26gt;_%26lt;


its REALLY pissing me off.... I need help... PLEASE D:%26lt;


also, its unresponsive when i try to do safe mode, (its F10 or F11 right?)|||i suggest you restart your computer, and hold F8. choose %26quot;safe mode with networking%26quot;. log on your account then goto www.malwarebytes.org or just goto google and search up malwarebytes anti malware.FULL SCAN your somputer with malwarebytes after you donwload it, then reboot.....should work





sorry if i didnt help you, i tried my best :D|||I%26#039;m sorry I wish i knew