Saturday 4 June 2011

How can I change my mouse settings; right-handed to left-handed and back quickly?

I need to change my mouse from one hand to the other about every hour of use and to do it takes, what I feel is, too many key strokes. Is there way to make some sort of shortcut so that I can do it more quickly?





Currently, in VISTA, I click on the welcome screen and then click windows basics. I then select using your mouse; scroll down to change mouse settings; Click to open Mouse Properties, then click the buttons tab and make the changes there. It just seems like like a lot; too many, steps/clicks.





Please tell me how I can do this more quickly.|||Move the mouse to the other side of the computer and use the buttons normally.|||hi nice question


step 1 : go to (window + R) and type %26#039;control mouse %26#039;(without quotes!!!)


step 2: change primary button settings... for more details visit our blog


http://www.techtutr.blogspot.com/

Report Abuse