Saturday 4 June 2011

How do I change it so I don't have to double click things with my mouse?

Hey, I don%26#039;t remember where I saw it but I could have sworn there%26#039;s a section on your computer where you can change your mouse so you either click once or double click, but I can%26#039;t remember where that was. Where do I go to make my mouse just click once and not need to be double clicked in order to do something? Thanks.|||control panel....folder options|||Under Folder Options -%26gt; Single-click to open an item|||follow this path





my computer-----tools ( in upper task bar)---folder option





you will find in this ,,option to choose single or double click there|||Trust me, you don%26#039;t want to. Anyhows, if you want to give it a go then it%26#039;s in, start, control panel, and mouse.|||1) Bring up My Computer (on the desktop or under the Start menu).


2) On the menubar at top, choose Tools and then Folder Options.


3) On the General tab at the bottom, select the option %26quot;Single-click to open an item (point toselect)%26quot;.


4) Click OK.|||Goto My computer.


Select Tools %26gt; Folder options


In bottom box in dialogue box, select %26quot;Single click to open an item%26quot;


Click OK.